This membership contract form MUST be completed in person at the studio with every membership. This online form is for our clients with memberships to refer back to.
City_______________________________________ State__________________ Zip Code___________________
Home Phone____________________________ Cell Phone__________________________ Email________________________
How did you hear about us? _______________________________________________________________________________
Emergency Contact______________________________________ Emergency Phone______________________________
Terms and Conditions
MEMBERSHIP TERM IS ____________ MONTHS,
After the completion of your membership, it will be up to you to enter into a new membership.
Membership Monthly Due: $_____________________
Payment: ⬜ Payment in Full ⬜ Monthly
Type of Membership: ___________________________
I agree to and understand the following payment plan(s):
Payment (Membership Dues): $____________ per month for _______ consecutive months, beginning ______/______/______.
Any unused sessions are forfeit and cannot be reclaimed.
Month to Month Contracts-
Please note that your contract will be set as an auto renew unless you cancel in writing prior to the next billing cycle.
I understand that I will be placed on an automatic billing renew with my membership.
I understand the risk of injury from Yoga and Fitness activities and using Any Yoga and Fitness equipment may be significant, including the potential for injury or death. I knowingly and freely assume all such risks, both unknown and known.
I acknowledge that I may engage in both privately supervised, group supervised, or unsupervised activity and I assume all risks of using equipment, movement or exercise routines or props with or without staff present. In addition, I acknowledge that the business may include outdoor activities, which may present risks such as slippery surfaces, uneven surfaces, loose rocks/gravel, unseen landscaping issues or more.
I hereby release, indemnify and hold harmless Core Love Yoga and Fitness LLC, any additional affiliates including subcontractors, etc and the owner of this business or any other business that may be associated with this company, with respect to any and all injury, disability,
death, loss or damage to person or property that may arise out of connection with this business or any use of its products, services or classes. I expressly agree that this release is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by applicable law and if a portion of this release is held invalid the balance shall remain in full force and effect. This release shall apply to my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and any other next of kin. I understand that this business is relying on this release in agreeing to enter into this agreement. I have read the release of liability and assumptions of risk agreement and fully understand its terms and that I have given up substantial rights by signing It and I sign it freely and voluntarily without inducement.
Additional Terms and Conditions: I hereby confirm that I am aware and agree to all additional terms and conditions included in this document.
Primary Member Signature
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If you wish to cancel this contract, you may cancel by delivering or mailing a written notice to the STUDIO. The notice must say that you do not wish to be bound by the contract. The notice must be delivered to Core Love Yoga and Fitness- 25 Maggies Way Suite 6 Dover, DE 19901. Any Cancellation or client-initiated modification to this contract before the contract end date will be subject to a $50 fee. Payable on the date of cancellation. The business has the right to charge my bank account on file to collect these fees. Any past due amounts must be collected before the membership contract shall be cancelled. If I am unable to pay the past due amounts I will still be obligated to make monthly payments until all past due amounts have been paid at which point I can cancel my membership. I understand that I will not be allowed to access the premises until all amount owed have been paid.
If you cancel, the STUDIO will return, within 3 days of the date on which you give notice of cancellation, any payments you have made.
CANCELLATION POLICIES: If during the original term of this contract you relocate more than a 30 mile radius from this business, you may cancel this agreement by providing a 30 day written notice and proof of relocation in the form of a newly issued driver’s license or utility bill. Any pre-paid dues will be refunded, except for a cancellation fee of $ 50. In the event of death or disability, you or your estate may cancel this contract by providing a written request. For permanent disability, your doctor must provide a written notice that you are unable to use the facility. Any pre-paid dues will be refunded and no cancellation fee will be charged. The business reserves the right to cancel or suspend your membership privileges for any time for any reason. If such cancellation or suspension is due to a violation of Studio policies, violations of terms or due to damages rendered by yourself or your guest, you are subject to full responsibility of the terms of this agreement along with a $50 fee and any charges for repairs to damages made. If the business goes out of business, buyer may cancel by written notice. Any cancellation under this subset will receive a pro-rata refund of payments. If you wish to cancel this agreement, you must deliver or mail a written notice to the business. This notice must state you no longer wish to be bound by the contract and must be delivered to: Core Love Yoga and Fitness- 25 Maggies Way Suite 6 Dover, DE 19901. To process this cancellation please provide proof listed above.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
DEFAULT AND LATE PAYMENTS: Should you default on any payment obligation as called for in this agreement, the STUDIO will have the right to declare the entire remaining balance due and payable and you agree to pay allowable interest, and all costs of collection, including but not limited to collection agency fees, court costs, and attorney fees. A default occurs when any payment due under this agreement is more than ten days late. A SERVICE FEE WILL BE CHARGED IMMEDIATELY FOR ANY CHECK, DRAFT, CREDIT CARD, OR ORDER RETURNED FOR INSUFFICIENT FUNDS OR ANY OTHER REASON. SHOULD ANY MONTHLY PAYMENT BECOME MORE THAN TEN DAYS PAST DUE, YOU WILL BE CHARGED A LATE FEE of $20. If the MEMBER is paying monthly dues by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), the STUDIO’s Designated Billing Company. reserves the right to draft via EFT all amounts owed by the MEMBER including any and all late fees and service fees. Subject to appropriate State and Federal Law.
RIGHT TO CHANGE DESIGNATED BILLING COMPANY: The STUDIO hereby reserves the right to change the Designated Billing Company at their discretion and without warning. If such a change is made, the full terms and conditions of this agreement will continue to apply and you agree to authorize the new Designated Billing Company to continue drafting your account.
NOTICE: ANY HOLDER OF THIS AGREEMENT IS SUBJECT TO ALL CLAIMS AND DEFENSES WHICH THE DEBTOR COULD ASSERT AGAINST THE SELLER OF GOODS OR SERVICES OBTAINED PURSUANT HERETO OR WITH THE PROCEEDS HEREOF, RECOVERY HEREUNDER BY THE DEBTOR SHALL NOT EXCEED AMOUNTS PAID BY THE DEBTOR HEREUNDER.
MEMBERSHIP FREEZE POLICY: If you have a term membership (i.e. 6-month, etc.) you may freeze time on your membership.
Freezing time on your membership does not stop your membership payments. You are still liable for your original payment schedule. Once you resume any usage of the STUDIO, the freeze will terminate. Time of any freeze will be credited to the end of your membership’s original term. Military Member: If at anytime during the term of your agreement, you are deployed or assigned to active duty, the STUDIO will allow you to freeze your membership for the time in which you are absent upon written request from you. You will need to provide proof of deployment or assignment detailing your absence and the applicable time period.
MEMBER OBLIGATIONS: (1) MEMBER agrees to abide by all STUDIO policies, follow the directions of the staff regarding safety and security issues, and to treat the staff and other MEMBERS with courtesy. (2) MEMBER agrees to pay monthly dues on time, including notifying the STUDIO promptly if banking or credit card information used for automatic payment changes, or to be charged a declined payment fee and/or a late fee per delinquent payment. (3) MEMBER agrees to pay all costs of collection incurred by the holder of this agreement if this account becomes more than 60 days past due. (4) MEMBER agrees to continue to fulfill the financial obligation of this agreement, except as allowed below.
SUMMARY OF MEMBERSHIP POLICIES
1. MEMBER, by executing this Agreement, does hereby join the STUDIO and such membership entitles the MEMBER to use the facilities. The MEMBER is entitled to use the facility only and MEMBER shall be required to provide MEMBER’S own athletic equipment and clothes.
2. MEMBER agrees to abide by all membership regulations of the STUDIO. MEMBER agrees to comply with stated and customary rules for participation and use of equipment. Unless cancelled as provided in this Agreement, MEMBER will be responsible for all payments due and owing under this Agreement, even if MEMBER does not use the STUDIO’s facilities and services. However, in the event of death or disability, liability for fees will terminate as of the date of death or disability. If the STUDIO becomes temporarily unavailable due to an event such as fire, flood, loss of lease, or of life, we will extend the MEMBER’s membership privileges for the period the facilities were unavailable.
3. If MEMBER violates this Agreement and the terms contained therein or any of the rules and regulations for use of the facility, the STUDIO may suspend the MEMBER’s right to use the facility until such time as the MEMBER provides the STUDIO with reasonable assurance of future compliance. During the period of any such suspension, the MEMBER shall not be entitled to a credit for any prepayment of dues or other fees due or paid pursuant to this Membership Agreement. In the event MEMBER continues to violate the terms of this Agreement or the rules and regulations governing the facility, the MEMBER’s membership may be terminated by the STUDIO, and the balance of the contract declared due and payable in full immediately.
4. MEMBER agrees that he/she shall not engage in any type of commercial or business activity while using the facilities. MEMBER shall not act as a trainer for any other MEMBERs or guests and any acts which constitute such business activities are strictly forbidden. If MEMBER engages in such commercial or business activities MEMBER’s membership shall be subject to immediate cancellation and the balance of the contract declared due and payable in full immediately.
5. MEMBER agrees that MEMBER shall abide by the STUDIO dress code at all times while in the facility.
6. MEMBER agrees that MEMBER shall not use loud or profane language upon the STUDIO premises nor shall MEMBER molest, badger, assault or harass other STUDIO MEMBERs, guests or employees. If MEMBER engages in such behavior, MEMBER’s membership shall be subject to immediate cancellation, and the balance of the contract declared due and payable in full immediately.
7. MEMBER understands MEMBER may be photographed at the STUDIO. By execution of this Agreement, MEMBER agrees to allow MEMBER’s photo or video to be used for any legitimate purpose by the STUDIO, and their respective producers, sponsors, organizers and/or assigns, in their discretion. MEMBER acknowledges that by signing this Agreement, MEMBER gives up all claims of ownership, income, editorial content, and use of such media. If the MEMBER does not authorize photography, you are to contact management so they can make a note for when you are in classes.
8. MEMBER agrees that if MEMBER fails to use the STUDIO facilities that shall not release the MEMBER from the obligation to make all payments required by the terms of this Membership Agreement.
9. Arbitration: All disputes (except small claims under $1,000) will be settled by binding arbitration before a single arbitrator under the authority of the Federal Arbitration Act, conducted by and in accordance with the rules and procedures of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitration will take place in the county in which this STUDIO is located unless otherwise agreed. All arbitration proceedings must be made by an individual claimant and will not be conducted on a “class” basis. The decision of the arbitrator must be a reasoned award. The decision of the arbitrator will be final and binding on all parties and may be enforced by a judgment entered upon the arbitration award by any state or federal court in this state. Any award from the arbitrator may be appealed under the Appellate Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association.
10. Should this Agreement be placed in the hands of an attorney for the violation of any provision contained herein, the parties agree the STUDIO shall be entitled to recover all costs and expenses resulting there from, including a reasonable amount as attorney’s fees.
11. The parties hereby agree that the whole agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof is contained in this Agreement and shall supersede any prior understandings, arrangements, commitments, or undertakings of the parties, whether written or oral, express, or implied.
12. This Agreement may not be amended or modified except by an instrument in writing executed by the parties hereto.
13. MEMBER authorizes the STUDIO, and their authorized designees to contact them by email, telephone, or by other means. Subject to applicable law, Member agrees that any of these parties may contact Member at any mailing address, phone number or e-mail address set forth on the face of this agreement, or any other address subsequently provided to, or obtained by, any such party.
14. The STUDIO retains the right to modify these policies without warning. Reasonable rules and regulations may be posted in the Membership Guide or at the STUDIO from time to time and all MEMBERs shall be subject to strict compliance therewith. The most current copy of the Membership Guide can be found at the STUDIO or at the STUDIO’s website.
1. Cell Phones are not permitted in the Yoga/Fitness Rooms. There are plenty of cubbies in the building for your belongings. If you have extenuating circumstances and MUST have your cell phone, please let the instructor know before class and keep your phone on silent.
2. Please leave your belongings in the cubbies. There is a staff member in the lobby or the doors are locked if no staff member is on duty so your things are safe!
3. Shoes are not permitted in Yoga/Fitness Rooms (Does not apply to Zumba, Step or Grooversize Classes)
4. Please Pre-Register for all classes. This will also allow you to receive a notification if the class cancels. It is your responsibility to check your email for cancellations. We have the right to cancel if a class has less than 4 people.
5. If you are not attending class cancel in advance. A $5 fee will be assessed if you do not cancel 2 hours prior to the start time of a class. No shows will be assessed a $5 fee for each occurrence.
6. Walk-ins will not be permitted into classes that are considered full.
7. Walk-ins will not be permitted into classes that have already begun. Doors may be locked at the start of class and entrance will not be available.
8. Please remain quiet in the yoga/fitness rooms before/ during/after classes.
9. All new students must sign a waiver before entering class.
10. If you are a minor you must be at least 14 years old to join and have a contract and waiver signed by your guardian.
11. Children cannot be left unsupervised in the studio.
12. Please clean and return all props to appropriate prop storage area after use. Please do not leave studio with our props.
13. Please place used wipes in the trashcans.
14. Unpaid merchandise is not permitted in the restrooms.
15. Theft of merchandise will be punishable to the fullest extent of the law.
16. Weapons are NOT permitted in the studio
17. Gossip and Negative opinions of our staff, studio, or clients will not be permitted. Please direct any concerns to management.
18. Core Love Yoga and Fitness LLC is not responsible for lost or stolen merchandise.
19. All students are required to sign in at the front desk before entering classes.
20. Core Love Yoga and Fitness Staff members have the right to deny permittance to class for anyone deemed unsafe to practice, or if the person poses a risk of injury to themselves or to others.
1. It is the student's responsibility to inform the instructor if you are pregnant or have any injuries/ conditions that could potentially affect your practice prior to the start of class.
2. It is the student's responsibility to consult a physician before beginning any type of physical activity offered at Core Love Yoga and Fitness, LLC.
3. Our Level 2/3 and 3/3 classes often consist of a vigorous practice. Instructors use minimal alignment cues for basic poses in these classes. All students attending these classes must be aware of and able to correctly perform the basic asanas as well as correctly execute Ujjayi Breath.
4. Students hold Core Love Yoga and Fitness LLC, Its members, staff and affiliates harmless for any injury, illness or damage to their person or property.
New Student Policies
1. All New Students are required to sign a waiver form before entering any classes at Core Love Yoga and Fitness, LLC.
2. All students new to Aerial Yoga, Aerial Silks or Pole Fitness* are Required to attend or take the Intro to Aerial Yoga Workshop or Beginner Series before attending any advanced level classes.
• Client training services provided in this facility may be provided either by employees of the STUDIO or by independent contractors operating their own business who are retained by the STUDIO.
Regardless, all payments for personal training services are to be made to the STUDIO, who will pay the trainers as the services are provided.
• It is MEMBER’s responsibility to wipe down all equipment/ Blocks/Straps/Bolsters after each use and re-rack the equipment they use.
• Horseplay, vulgar language, abuse of the equipment, working out while intoxicated, or other inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated and may result in the suspension or cancellation of the MEMBER’s membership, and the balance of the contract being declared due and payable in full immediately.
• Cell phones are not permitted. Photography and/or videography are not allowed anywhere in the STUDIO unless permission has been obtained by management.
We hereby authorize the designated billing company selected by this business to draw items (including checks, electronic funds transfer, charge card) for the purpose of paying dues for services. This includes any late fees or services fees as well as additional authorized charged purposes on the account indicated below:
Subject to the following conditions:
(1) The items shall be drawn on or about the date listed on the payment plan. The transactions on your bank statement will constitute receipts for payment.
(2) If the regular payments set forth on the payment plan should vary in amount (excepting pre-authorized additional charges), you are entitled to receive notice ten days prior to the said payment. By signing, you are authorizing to receive notice only when the said amount differs by more than $100 from your most recent payment.
(3) The privilege of making payments under this arrangement may be revoked by the company is any items is not paid upon presentation.
(4) If this preauthorized payment arrangement is revoked for any reason this does not release you from your obligation (payment plan).
(5) A service fee will be assessed and drafted for any check, draft, credit card or order returned for insufficient funds or any other reason. A late fee will be assessed and drafted should any monthly payments become passed due.
(6) This preauthorized payment arrangement shall apply to the following applicants.
I agree to pay ____________ from my designated account on the ________________ of every month for a total of ____ months. I agree that I may be assessed a fee of $20 for any insufficient funds on the day my payment is submitted.