Don't Throw Away Your Banana Peels
Don't Throw Away Your Banana Peels!
I love eating bananas and mixing them up in my blender for a green smoothie or shake but next time you do this DON'T THROW AWAY YOUR BANANA PEEL! That sounds crazy right? But actually, it's not! Check out some of the ways you can use these banana peels below. You will be amazed!
1. Sparkling Teeth- Rub the banana peel on your teeth every day for an entire week for about a minute. This will result in teeth whitening, which can cost you a fortune otherwise.
2. Removes Warts- Banana peels help in removing warts and eliminates the occurrence of new ones. You can either rub the banana peel over an existing wart or you can tie the peel overnight on it.
3. Eat Them- Banana peels can also be eaten. You can find a lot of Indian recipes that use banana peels. (I have a vegan pulled pork recipe that is delicious!)
4. Cures Pimples- Just massage the banana peel over your face and body for 5 minutes every day. The results will be visable within a week.
5. Reduces Wrinkles- The banana peel helps to keep your skin healthy and hydrated.
6. Pain Reliever- Apply the banana peel directly to the painful area. Leave it on for 30 minutes until the pain is gone. A mixture of vegetable oil and banana peel also helps in pain relief.
7. Heals Psoriasis- Apply the peel to the affected area. The banana peel has moisturizing properties and also reduces itchiness.
8. Heals Bites By Bugs- Massage into the skin for instant relief.
9. Shoes, Leather, Silver Polish- Rub a banana peel on shoes, leather or silver to make them shine instantly.
10. UV Protection- Banana peel helps in protecting the eyes from harmful UV rays. Make sure you leave the peel under the sun before rubbing the banana peel on your eyes.
I hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know if you try any of these helpful tips in a comment below!
Love & Light,