1. Cell Phones are not permitted in the Yoga/Fitness Rooms. There are plenty of cubbies in the building for your belongings. If you have extenuating circumstances and MUST have your cell phone, please let the instructor know before class and keep your phone on silent.
2. Please leave your belongings in the cubbies. There is a staff member in the lobby or the doors are locked if no staff member is on duty so your things are safe!
3. Shoes are not permitted in Yoga/Fitness Rooms
4. Please Pre-Register for all classes. This will also allow you to receive a notification if the class cancels. It is your responsibility to check your email for cancellations. We reserve the right to cancel classes if there is not a booking 2 hours prior to the class start time.
5. If you are not attending class cancel in advance. A $5 fee will be assessed if you do not cancel 2 hours prior to the start time of a class. No shows will be assessed a $5 fee for each occurrence.
6. Walk-ins will not be permitted into classes that are considered full.
7. Walk-ins will not be permitted into classes that have already begun. Doors may be locked at the start of class and entrance will not be available.
8. Please remain quiet in the yoga/fitness rooms before/ during/after classes.
9. All new students must sign a waiver before entering class.
10. If you are a minor you must be at least 14 years old to join and have a contract and waiver signed by your guardian.
11. Children cannot be left unsupervised in the studio.
12. Please clean and return all props to appropriate prop storage area after use. Please do not leave studio with our props.
13. Please place used wipes in the trashcans.
14. Unpaid merchandise is not permitted in the restrooms.
15. Theft of merchandise will be punishable to the fullest extent of the law.
16. Weapons are NOT permitted in the studio
17. Gossip and Negative opinions of our staff, studio, or clients will not be permitted. Please direct any concerns to management.
18. Core Love Yoga and Fitness LLC is not responsible for lost or stolen merchandise.
19. All students are required to sign in at the front desk before entering classes.
20. Core Love Yoga and Fitness Staff members have the right to deny a person to class for anyone deemed unsafe to practice, or if the person poses a risk of injury to themselves or to others.
1. It is the student's responsibility to inform the instructor if you are pregnant or have any injuries/ conditions that could potentially affect your practice prior to the start of class.
2. It is the student's responsibility to consult a physician before beginning any type of physical activity offered at Core Love Yoga and Fitness, LLC.
3. Some classes such as Buti or Power when offered, often consist of a vigorous practice. Instructors use minimal alignment cues for basic poses in these classes. All students attending these classes must be aware of and able to correctly perform the basic asanas as well as correctly execute Ujjayi Breath.
4. Students hold Core Love Yoga and Fitness LLC, Its members, staff and affiliates harmless for any injury, illness or damage to their person or property.
New Student Policies-
1. All New Students are required to sign a waiver form before entering any classes at Core Love Yoga and Fitness, LLC.